Holiday Shopping at Persunmall !!!!!!

Friday 4 October 2013

Its officially Fall season for all the fashionistas out there. But here in India it is still summer with some spattering of rain in between . But then , by this time next month I will be mourning the end of summer.I recently booked tickets to Goa,India - so that I can enjoy the beauty of the fading summer to my satisfaction before Fall hits the subcontinent . 

 I have been going through a lot of online sites to shop for my upcoming trip , looking for a one stop solution for some day outfits and also some footwear to complement my "evening out outfits ".

I have selected some goodies from Persunmall.

Persunmall.com is an online shopping site committed to providing you with high-quality clothing with unexpectedly low prices and satisfactory customer services, which makes persunmall.com the right spot for you to get fashionable clothing and accessories. Also they have FREE SHIPPING !

I love them for their bang on trend shoes and tops available at an affordable price.

Click through and tell me whether you love my holiday picks from Persunmall or not  . I think that I can surely incorporate all the pieces into my fall wardrobe later on . 
  
"Day Look  " - A colorful pattern chiffon shirt and Shorts .





Make a street style statement on those chilly evening out : Candy Blazer and Ombre print chiffon shirt 



8 comments:

  1. I really love the blue shorts and the chiffon top, definitely gonna take a look at persunmall!

    By the way, I really like your blog!

    xoxo Andrea

    (www.weeklyandrea.wordpress.com please check me out?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Look is lovely :)

    Renisha
    http://sherockinthemstilettos.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I just followed you back
    would you follow with GFC aswell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post sweetie
    Hope you want to follow me :)

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. First look is very beautiful :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the first look! Gorgeous <3
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice,. . . . A G+ for Ur Post and Have a nice Day. . .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they do have some seriously cool stuff :)
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and stopping by.You have surely made my day ! Please leave your links so that ,I too can check out your lovely blog and please make sure that your email is linked with your blogger profile :)

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design