Fall Wishlist - Work Wear !

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Why can't work wear be Trendy ?

I love mixing latest trends into my work outfits.I try very hard to stay away from boring colors and conventional dressing for work . I mean why should any aspect of my life be boring ! Not that I dont get quizzical stares from my colleagues.

Now that winter season has arrived I need (read : want ) a new wardrobe and I want to quirk it up a level in the color department.

Trend #1 : Black and White

When experimenting with extreme color blocking try to keep the overall vibe of the outfit as smart and simple as possible. I decided to pair this beautifully colorblocked shirt in black and white with simple skinny fit jeans. 

Stylish Color Block Chiffon Shirt

I love this shirt because in spite of being a button down, it is so girly. When wearing shirts one should ensure that it gives a feminine vibe to the slightly masculine styling - And this shirt is the perfect choice for that kind of styling . The pocket accent in black adds a dash of cuteness to the severe black and white outfit. This slim fit shirt will work wonders for your figure if you tuck it in the jeans and wear it with high heels.


Classical Diamond Check Chain Handbag/Shoulder Bag
Whenever I am in doubt about what bag to carry with any outfit - I just carry this darling along. It adds an instant touch of elegance to a casual outfit . I especially love the quilted details and the gold hardware . Meet my "Go to bag" for this year . 

Fantastic Pigalle Point-Toe Pumps Black Colour
Fantastic Pigalle Point-Toe Pumps Black Colour
 I have this personal trick of adding matching high heels to skinny jeans in order to look tall. So i added high heels in black to match my skinny jeans and also to make it a more work appropriate outfit 




Trend #2 : Pastel

Sweet Lapel Color Contrast Chiffon Shirt 
I just love pink color in pastel hues . And therefore I have fallen in love with this shirt . I can pair it with a grey jeans or grey pin stripe pants to create a formal look.


Cool Pure Color Pointed Toe Flat Shoes  
What can I tell you - I am just a big big fan of pointy toe flats because they are comfortable as well as stylish . To avoid an overdose of pastel sweetness in the outfit I will pair it with these solid black pointy toe flats to create a cool work appropriate stylish outfit.



Mini Type Double Zipper Handbag  
One of the most happening colors this season is blue. I love bags with details and character . And this bag is surely a bag with individuality . I can carry everything i need for a busy day with work and also a little something for my evening plans without compromising on the elegance of my work outfit 




Trend # 3 : Sweatshirt 

Chiffon Stitching Printed Leisure Pullover
When it comes to sweatshirts , I believe in the motto : Go bright or go home. I do love logo sweatshirts but I personally do not think that they are work appropriate. The only way to wear sweatshirts to office is choosing a plain bright colored one with a bit of print thrown in the mix . And this beauty fits the bill perfectly . I love the quirky printed accents on the sleeve . I am going to pair it with white distressed skinny jeans and wear it on a casual Friday with a bright smile on my face.



Fantastic Point-Toe Pumps suede Black 
Bored of wearing your usual black pumps or sandals to work ? Just choose a bright cobalt blue suede pointy toe pump to go with your outfit . I am going to pair these with the blue sweatshirt above . I am in love with the suede finish and the bang on trend pointy toe accent. These pumps will balance the casualness of the printed sweatshirt and add a touch of colorful lady like elegance to the outfit 






27 comments:

  1. I love the black heels:)
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I love them . They can go with every outfit no ? .

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your visit! Lovely post!! Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, thank you for it! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post! And your blog is great! :)
    I saw your comment on my blog!
    I follow you via GFC, facebook with my personal account (Mar Fernández Gallego) and bloglovin.
    Follow me back? You can do it on my blog!
    xoxo

    http://lacedresseseverywhere.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great options!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, we can follow each other. Following via GFC and Bloglovin.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect list, I want them all !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Vintage Buying Giveaway, open worldwide until October, 29th !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas and lovely post. :)
    I follow you via GFC and bloglovin, so I hope you will do the same. :) fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clothes!!

    thanks for commenting on my blog! i will follow you back, hope you follow me too xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear! What a great inspiration for working looks! I love all the staff!
    I'm already following you on GFC, Google+, Bloglovin and hope you do the same back!
    Keep in touch lady! I answer all the comments! :))


    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!! ---Fringed skirt and pink sign---

    https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends

    ReplyDelete
  10. followed you on bloglovin and google+!
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    new post on my blog !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I like all recommendations.

    Sure, let's follow each other. I did that on bloglovin. Now it's yourt turn ;)


    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the items, all are trendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection.... tnx for sharing!!!!
    Kisssssss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great selection!! nice post!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the first shirt and the pastel pink one. Great picks :)

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love black & white stylisations (like in my last post), but this blue bag is also cool.



    http://perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, Will you like to follow each other? xoxo
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fashionable stuff!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the bags and the heels! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great items! The shoes and the pastel shirt love it!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi dear, love all.
    Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and stopping by.You have surely made my day ! Please leave your links so that ,I too can check out your lovely blog and please make sure that your email is linked with your blogger profile :)

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design