What I have been wearing for Summer !

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Here is a short post to share what I have been wearing lately. While writing this post I realized that I have been wearing only short dresses and skirts this summer .Also am in love with all the shoes that I have collected this summer . Would love to post some outfits with these shoes soon ! I will be posting my wedding outfit pics in the next post.



The neon - PVC pumps are from Milanoo , coral pointy toe pumps are from Lulus , Black suede ankle strap sandals with gold details from Charles and Keith and the silver platform pumps are from a local store . 



3 comments:

  1. love your outfits!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoe collection you bought :)....and congrats on your wedding ..have a very happy married life :D

    XOXO
    Mimzy
    canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and stopping by.You have surely made my day ! Please leave your links so that ,I too can check out your lovely blog and please make sure that your email is linked with your blogger profile :)

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design