Check out Baggout

Thursday 12 September 2013

Just a few years back I was the kind of shopper who would buy a product only when she has tried it for fit in the comfort of the trial room.Then I got bored of seeing the same stuff on people around me and consciously decided to become a savvy online shopper to cultivate my own unique sense of style. I did become an online shopper but the "savvy' part materialized only after a whole year of searching for new online shops and trying out the ones that were already famous.There are so many wonderful online shopping portals available that most of the times I was confused. I always kept wondering what if there was one site that had a list of all the websites and all the products available. Recently I came across http://www.baggout.com and all my secret wishes came true .Baggout is a collection of best products available online that are liked and bought by other shopaholics from different websites.

Whats so unique about this website ?
  • The website is a one stop shop for buying products which are available across all e-commerce platforms.The good thing is that the items listed on baggout have been posted by some real user after she has purchased the same from an online store. 

  • There are two broad options available to the user for browsing Baggout’s product collection : Trending (what are the items that have been bought the most )and Friends stream (What are the items that have been bought or liked by friends/friends of friends on your social network) .
You girls wont believe the stuff I found on various sites through Baggout (Pictures below). I got redirected to amazing sites with lots and lots of cool products.
 
So , Check out Baggout and have a blast. 
Look what I found on Baggout.





Tan Shorts : Fashionara.com
Tank : freecultr.com
Shoes and Bag : Done by None

5 comments:

  1. I like that bag. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved each of the items! Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, A G+ for ur post and Have a Nice Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag xx

    http://www.doitlikedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and stopping by.You have surely made my day ! Please leave your links so that ,I too can check out your lovely blog and please make sure that your email is linked with your blogger profile :)

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design