Casual Chambray and Sam Edelman Leopard Aster Loafers

Thursday 3 October 2013

I am in love with these amazing Sam Edelman calf hair textured loafers that I ordered from RevolveClothing.com. I wanted a pair of flat shoes as I have been seeing them everywhere on the runways - Spring or Fall .I am looking forward to pairing them with different outfits . I decided to wear them with my new pair of skinny jeans and chambray shirt. I added a fun element to the casual outfit by wearing my Asos mirrored glasses .

 






 How beautiful is the rain!
After the dust and heat,
In the broad and fiery street,
In the narrow lane,
How beautiful is the rain!


I am wearing :
Accesories from Asos.com and Promod 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look!
    great shoes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these loafers!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear. sure. let me know when and I follow back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and stopping by.You have surely made my day ! Please leave your links so that ,I too can check out your lovely blog and please make sure that your email is linked with your blogger profile :)

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design