Sun,Sea and Monochrome OOTD

Thursday 22 May 2014


   


Whenever I am feeling calm ,I reach for a black and White outfit . It is like an automatic reaction to peace and quiet. These pics have been lying in my draft folder for so long now. I have not posted them because they did not particularly fall into the OOTD category. But browsing through the pics now gives me an odd sense of calm. I thought why not share the same with you guys . I like looking at pictures of serene, lonely and secluded beaches . They transport me to a peaceful happy place .



                              

   

   

   
                                                              
                                                            Wearing : 
                                                Tank from RevolveClothing
                                                        Shorts from Asos
                                              Sunglasses from Majorbrands.in                               

7 comments:

Thanks for checking out my blog and stopping by.You have surely made my day ! Please leave your links so that ,I too can check out your lovely blog and please make sure that your email is linked with your blogger profile :)

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design